Critically the information includes a limited time only offer to continue the 10 free games with the purchase of a go. Up until January 31st 2011 buying a PSPgo will also include the following games to load onto your 16GB onboard memory.
* Assassins Creed: Bloodlinesâ„¢ (Ubisoft)
* Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Rockstar Games)
* Gran Turismoâ„¢ (Polyphony Digital, Inc. SCE)
* James Cameron's AVATARâ„¢: The Game (Ubisoft)
* LittleBigPlanetâ„¢ (Media Molecule, SCE)
* MotorStorm® Arctic Edge (Evolution Studios, SCE)
* NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT (EA)
* Pursuit Forceâ„¢: Extreme Justice (BigBig, SCE)
* 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africaâ„¢ (EA Sports)
* WipEout® Pure (SCE Worldwide Studios )
January 31st is an interesting date to have as a cut-off. iTWIre.com has recently spoken to a reliable source in the game development field, who is currently producing content using a SDK for a device colloquially referred to as a PlayStation Phone.
The team-up between Sony entertainment division and SonyEricsson is pretty much a no brainer (if it wasn't for the presence of those iPhone and Nintendo DS thingies in the marketplace). Likewise refreshing the PSP brand will be high on the priority list at Sony HQ
Endgaget has recently run images of the rumoured device. Whilst the images are not the sexiest around, the specifications are somewhat tantalising.
A 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 processor, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM, and a 3.7"-4.1" screen. Running the recently announced Android 3.0 platform, known as Gingerbread.
I imagine the rumours will firm further as the year runs out, and we should see a PSP Phone hitting the market around March 2011.