We first saw the Digital Pinball machine at PAX AUS a couple of months back. Since then the team at – the newly formed – Infinity Amusements has been hard at work attempting to get to market.
A number of variations of Digital Pinball Cabinets are in the works with the team dubbing them as Infinity Pinball Entertainment Systems. Surely they will become known as iPES.
The team has announced a crowd funding campaign to help:
Instead of playing on your mobile, tablet or game console you will now be able to experience Digital Pinball the way it's meant to be played... In an authentic pinball cabinet.
In less than 24 hours from now we will launch our crowd funding campaign on IndieGoGo. Our goal is to raise just $7,000. This will allow us to manufacture the two prototypes required as well as build an initial line up for those early backers.
We will be offering a limited amount of specials during this campaign such as $500 down and get $500 off the final product. There are many more perks starting from as little as $2. So even if you are simply interested in supporting us that would be very much appreciated.
“I honestly had no idea that when I started this initial project that there would be so much support and interest from the general community.” Said Mark Libman, company head “This is a very exciting time for those interested in Pinball that have fond memories from their youth. More importantly a new generation is about to enjoy this in ways that were never thought possible.”
* 1000+ Pinball Tables (estimate of currently available commercial and fan made tables)
* Pinball Arcade (Coming Soon to PC) = Supports Real Life Licensed Tables
* Future Pinball (Australian Software) = Download other creations and design your own
* Visual Pinball and any other Pinball Software
* 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound (In some models - basic models are 2.1)
* WiFi Built In - For Online Tournaments and Leader Boards
* Force Feedback - Feel and Hear every time you press the flippers (Simulated with subwoofer on entry level tables - optional real force feedback - standard on Omega model)
* Back Lit Buttons - Flippers, Nudge, Coin, Start, Launch Ball etc
* SSD Hard Drive = Super Fast Loading Times
* Active Backglass = Can be used for ANYTHING... Xbox, Playstation, Wii, OUYA, YouTube, Skype, Foxtel and so much more.
* Custom Decals = Choose your Decals from a range of real tables
* Real Pinball Cabinet = The only one of its kind. Retro Fitted for a Digital Age (The prototype is a restored original cabinet. Due to the cost and time of doing these, Infinity Systems use a faithfully reproduced cabinet made by ArcadeWorx).
* Authentic Legs, Glass, Lockdown Bar and Other Pinball Parts
* 3 Screen Setup - Playfield, Backglass and DMD
* NEW PC with Windows 8
* ZERO Maintenance