International Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, and Ingres Corporation, pioneers of the record-breaking analytical database, VectorWise, will host a series of joint Webinars, Wednesday 13 July Australian EST.
The Webinars will demonstrate how Yellowfin and VectoWise deliver the world's fastest and easiest-to-use total business analytics package, at a price point that makes world-class BI accessible to everyone.
To register for a Webinar time, follow the link: https://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFNews-Webinar-Invite-Yellowfin-VectorWise-Making-BI-Faster-and-Easier-105633
'Attendees will discover how to unlock the power of their organization's growing data assets and get staggeringly fast answers to critical business questions,' said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie.
Webinar participants will:
- Discover how to unlock the power of their organization's growing data
- See the world's most easy-to-use BI solution and learn how it enables faster, sustainable, widespread user adoption
- Find out how VectorWise's revolutionary software enables super fast ad-hoc reporting that is more affordable, and creates less work for IT
Rabie said the Webinar series is ideal for organizations that:
- Have growing data assets that are slowing down reporting and analytics
- Want to dramatically reduce the cost of BI
- Want to empower end-users to easily answer ad-hoc questions fast
'If you think making better, faster decisions with your growing data assets is important, then this Webinar is a must,' said Ingres APAC Sales and Services VP, Jason Leonidas.
There are three separate hour-long Webinars scheduled throughout Wednesday July 13 Australian EST.
To register for a session, click here: https://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFNews-Webinar-Invite-Yellowfin-VectorWise-Making-BI-Faster-and-Easier-105633