SolarWinds' flagship product for network management and monitoring delivers powerful, easy-to-use features designed to support the real-world challenges IT teams face, at an affordable price.
New architectures and technologies are forcing IT managers to deal with a far more dynamic IT environment than ever before. The complexity of virtualized, multi-vendor data centre environments, combined with the need to work across IT departments and with composite applications, will continue to drive the desire for easy to use, integrated IT management for companies of all sizes. Designed with feedback from SolarWinds' user-community of 40,000-plus IT managers, Orion NPM v10 is designed to manage the rapid changes in dynamic environments and allow IT professionals to simply, and visually, manage networks of all sizes.
'Virtualisation has introduced benefits along with new challenges for IT teams. As new architectures are forcing IT managers to deal with the interdependencies of physical and virtual across servers, storage and the network, we recognise a need for new visibility to manage these dynamic changes as they happen, not from a single snapshot, ' said Sanjay Castelino, vice president, product management and product marketing. ' With Orion NPM's new and updated features, IT professionals are empowered to gain a comprehensive outlook into the environment's availability and performance.'
Orion NPM v10 highlights
* ConnectNowâ„¢ Topology Mapping - Automatically display connections between devices on network maps.
* Virtual Data Centre Monitoring - Monitor VMware vSphere, ESX 3.5 and ESXi hosts as well as underlying virtual machines. Automatically track VM performance through vMotion and virtualised Cisco Nexus 1000V switches.
* Automated Scheduled Network Discovery - Automate the ongoing discovery of new network elements, servers, and virtual infrastructure that are added to the network.
* Redesigned Point and Click Menu Navigation - Quickly get to information with a new user interface, complete with new module tabs, drop down lists, a notification bar and SolarWinds' Orion blog featuring valuable product tips from the company's product managers.
SolarWinds' flagship Orion family of IT management solutions offers IT professionals a comprehensive and easy-to-understand view of their network and applications' performance from a single pane of glass. Starting with Orion NPM as the foundation, IT professionals can add additional Orion modules as needed to build an IT management system that fits most enterprises' evolving needs - from configuration, to application performance, to network traffic performance. Users can view the real-time statistics and availability of their IT environment from any Web browser, providing a convenient way for administrators to stay in tune with their networks at any time, from anywhere.
* Orion Network Configuration Manager - Network configuration and change management
* Orion Application Performance Monitor - In-depth performance monitoring for applications
* Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer - Flow-based network traffic analysis
* Orion IP Address Manager - Easy-to-use IP address space management
* Orion IP SLA Manager - Monitor WAN performance from multiple perspectives
For enterprises looking for solutions that offer control and visibility across the entire IT infrastructure, the SolarWinds Profiler suite adds deeper storage and virtualisation management to the SolarWinds' Orion portfolio, delivering broader IT management capabilities and increasing IT organisations efficiency and responsiveness.
* Storage Profiler - Access industry-leading, multi-vendor real-time storage monitoring, reporting, alerting and forecasting for DAS, NAS, and SAN systems
* Virtual and Server Profiler - Consolidated view into the physical server performance, along with VMware® cluster, host and virtual machine performance
* Backup Profiler - Centralised backup management software that works with all major backup applications, operating systems and storage technologies
Pricing and Availability
Orion NPM is available now and pricing starts at $US2,475, with the first year of maintenance included. For more information, visit the SolarWinds Website, download a free 30-day evaluation, or call 866.530.8100.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 93,000 customers worldwide - from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today's complex IT environments. SolarWinds' growing online community, thwack, is a gathering-place for problem-solving, technology-sharing, and participating in product development for all of SolarWinds' products.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com, and Orion are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
The Hoffman Agency
Phone: +65 6238 1785
Phone: +65.6593 7607