The new offers Telstra says it expects to be popular with its customers are as follows:
- A new iPhone 8 64GB for $0 on the $99 Go Mobile Swap plan
- Includes 20GB (12GB + 8GB bonus) of data and one Foxtel Now Starter Pack for 12 months)
- A new iPhone 8 Plus 64GB for $0 on the $149 Go Mobile Swap plan plus a new $20 monthly credit
- Includes 60GB of data (50GB + 10GB bonus) and three Foxtel Now Starter Packs for 12 months
Further to this, Telstra wants to know the following facts for us all around the devices:
- Telstra will range the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular).
- Pre-order for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus starts today (from 5pm); in store on 22 September.
- Apple Watch Series 3 will be 22 September only – no pre-order.
- Telstra One Number connects the watch & allows customers to make/receive calls and texts from their wearable.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) will be supported by Telstra One Number.
- Telstra One Number will be offered to customers as a monthly subscription plan.
- Customers who sign up before 31 December, 2017 will be able to enjoy a free promotional trial of Telstra One Number.
- iPhone X pre-order coming on 27 October.
Here’s more detail from Telstra on its 'Go Mobile Swap/Plus Plans'
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available on Telstra’s Go Mobile Swap and Plus plans from 5:01pm.
Catering to Australians’ growing appetite for mobile data and streaming on the go, customers who take up $99 and above Go Mobile Swap or Plus plans will receive Telstra’s most generous data inclusions yet and a 12-month subscription for up to three Foxtel Now Starter Packs (based on chosen plan, valued at up to $420) – for a truly customised entertainment experience.
The plans also include all the extras exclusively available to Telstra mobile customers like unlimited Wi-Fi at over one million Telstra Air hotspots around Australia and 20 million Fon hotspots worldwide, 200GB of OneDrive cloud storage, and unmetered streaming of Apple Music and every AFL, NRL and netball game this year.