From 1 May until 30 June, Kogan Mobile has launched some new deals for its 365-day plans, and naturally hopes to tempt both new and existing customers into signing up.
Yes, instead of being limited to just new customers, Kogan Mobile says that "new and existing customers can save 'up to' 40% across its prepaid options, which all include unlimited standard national calls and texts."
Here are the details:
- The Extra Large 365 Prepaid Plan which offers unlimited* standard national calls and texts and 23GB of data every 30 days, is now only $25.90 per 30 days (that’s 40% off!).
Kogan also says its "customers looking for a smaller data plans, and unlimited standard national calls and texts, will be able to save between 15-to-35%":
- Kogan Mobile Extra Large 365 Prepaid Plan for only $25.90 per 30 days, which is 40% off on a 365 day plan with 23GB of data.
- Kogan Mobile Large 365 Prepaid Plan for only $20.90 per 30 days (35% off) on a 365 day plan with 16GB of data.
- Kogan Mobile Medium 365 Prepaid Plan for only $18.40 per 30 days (25% off) on a 365 day plan with 6GB of data.
- Kogan Mobile Small 365 Prepaid Plan for only $12.50 per 30 days (15% off) on a 365 day plan with 2GB of data.
So, competition in the prepaid space is still running hot, with Telstra's own new unlimited mobile data, talk and text deal, also effectively a 365-day proposition as it is a 12-month contract, much like Kogan's 365 deal effectively is.
Which deal is priced right for you, with which inclusion, is something you'll have to decide, but as noted, competition has never been better!