On 29 November at 3AM AEDT in Australia, which is 5PM Central European Time on 28 November, Ericsson is launching the latest edition of its Mobility Report with a webinar.
Ericsson explains that the event is an "exclusive one-hour webinar for the launch of our November 2017 edition."
The company says its projections run to 2023 and include:
- How the number of subscriptions for technologies such as 5G and LTE will change;
- How mobile traffic will grow between 2017 and 2023 on applications such as video and social networks; and
- What percentage of the population LTE and 5G will cover in 2023.
The report also contains feature articles on:
- Why service providers must offer a variety of mobile data options to their customers.
- How digitalised services enhance live event experiences.
- What millennial consumers expect from 5G wireless technology.
You can register for the freely accessible webinar here, which gives you access "on demand" to watch it at a later, more convenient time, if 3am isn't your usual wake-up time.