Researchers from Cisco's Talos Intelligence Group say that using fingerprints for security is likely to work about 20% of the time. In the other roughly 80% of cases they tested, Paul Rascagneres and Vitor Ventura said they were able to clone prints that enabled them to bypass the security on different devices.
Wearable bands, smart personal audio devices and smart speakers will show growth of 9.8% to 718 million units in 2020, the technology research firm Canalys has predicted, adding that this would be due to consumer IoT vendors looking for growth in markets that have been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic.
Security firm ProtonVPN has detailed a security vulnerability in iOS version 13.4 that prevents virtual private networks from encrypting all traffic. The company said it rated the vulnerability as medium.
Peter, excellent article, thank you.Bob Harvey, I don't disagree with you on most comments I have seen previously, but on[…]
I have the same situation. I started playing few days ago and today I wanted get into the game but[…]
Would you believe it? Those Hollywood clone-a-fingerprint-in-five-seconds segments are not realistic!
I would have thought that the reason for the questions in the Coronavirus Australia App were self evident. If you[…]
We Live in Dural NSW, still do not have NBN, current ADSL is down most of the day , no[…]