Chief Data and Analytics Officer Brisbane is designed specifically for the Queensland market,with content tailored around the most pressing industry issues to demonstrate how the best in the state, across sectors including finance, government, transport, utilities and healthcare are achieving their strategic goals through analytics.
Not only this, there is also a dedicated track specifically for heavy industry, mining, andenergy around operational analytics, alongside our data governance and quality track, and a full day focused on talent, culture, embedding data across the organisation and actioning insights.
They have immersed themselves in the Queensland market and created an agenda specifically for you!
What to Expect from CDAO Brisbane
Over the 2-day conference, you will hear from over 30 data & analytics executives across Australia’s leading organisations in healthcare, finance, government, mining and energy and hear how they are embracing technology, talent and process to enhance their data capabilities.
Rather than sit through PowerPoint after PowerPoint, they have developed an authenticand immersive experience which includes a variety of interactive sessions, such as discussion groups, speed networking, debates, lightning talks, audience Q&A’s and the list goes on.
Leverage the expert speaker panel to hear exactly how they have achieved solid results, but also their aspirations and the future roadmaps they have developed to keep evolving their data initiatives.
Themes that will shape your 2019 Data & Analytics Strategy:
- Governance & Quality: Developing and embedding the right systems to enrich data and ensure quality to derive the most accurate insights
- Privacy: Ensuring your customers’ data is fully protected
- ROI: Actioning insights and focusing on the most profitable data, while designing the right KPIs and pinpointing metrics to drive business value
- Operational Analytics: Increasing the efficiency and return on physical assets and infrastructure
- Talent: Securing talent in the smaller Brisbane market, aligning skills and experience with your strategy and identifying what roles are needed to build the most effective team
- Predictive & Advanced Analytics: Becoming proactive rather than reactive by harnessing advanced & predictive analytics, Machine Learning, and AI
CDAO Brisbane is the best event on the calendar to get inspired and make new contacts with the people that can help you drive your data analytics projects forward. Its also a lot of
fun so dont miss out - book your place now!
Corinium’s CDAO Conference Touches down in Brisbane
With 40 Speakers, 150+ senior data and analytics executives over 2 days, you will indulge in all the most important, relevant, and timely discussions!
Join Brisbane’s only dedicated event for senior data and analytics executives, developed to lay out the ‘How To’ and ‘How to Not’ around furthering your strategy and execution, mapping out the key elements to a successful organisation-wide drive and uptake to achieve the best ROI, while keeping an eye on the future and always remaining one step ahead as an intelligent enterprise.
Don’t miss out! Register Today!
CDAO Brisbane 5-6 March 2019
Want to find out more? Download the Agenda