Chief Data & Analytics Officer Sydney (2-4 April 2019) will gather Australia's senior executives responsible for championing the data agenda, to share insights on the infrastructure, governance, privacy, innovation, culture and leadership required to effectively harness data as a strategic asset.
With over 50+ speakers ranging from companies such as ANZ, FoxCo, Bureau of Meterology, Honeywell Aerospace USA, RT Health, The Iconic, CDAO Sydney boats a wealth of knowledge. Additionally, you’ll bump shoulders and network with over 300 like-minded attendees all eager to advance their data & analytics strategies for 2019.
Focusing on the biggest challenges faced by data and analytics leaders today, CDAO Sydney tackles how to lead and drive data and analytics strategies to improve operations and services.
What to Expect from CDAO Sydney 2019
BE INSPIRED: Hear how data and analytics professionals are leading change, impacting the business and deriving value through a data centric culture. A unique opportunity to benchmark, ask questions and share your story.
GET INFORMED: Corinium's approach of visionary keynotes, strategy based panels & discussion groups fosters a discursive, inclusive environment. This is the platform to discover the latest from your industry both locally and internationally.
NEW FOR 2019: Brand new, interactive formats including the Data Talent Gap, Aussie Innovators, ‘Let’s Talk’ meet ups, round tables, live poll analysis, meet the speakers lounge, and expanded speaker tracks for maximum learning.
Themes that will shape your 2019 Data & Analytics Strategy:
- AUSTRALIA'S DATA AGENDA - Building a powerful economy underpinned by data, analytics, AI and machine learning. Bridging industry, academia and government to drive innovation.
- THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE - Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
- DATA FRAMEWORK: MANAGED AND GOVERNED - Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
- DATA SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE - Adopting and evaluating data-driven approaches and tools to support the move from data insight to execution. Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
- CULTURE & LEADERSHIP - Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- THE SMART ENTERPRISE - Driving innovation, agility and business value. Monetising data to deliver strategic worth to the business.
- FUTURE DATA TALENT - Understanding innovative approaches to data staff training, increasing expertise and building effective teams.
CDAO Sydney is the best event on the calendar to get inspired and make new contacts with the people that can help you drive your data analytics projects forward. It's also a lot of fun so don't miss out.
To learn more about the event and to secure your place, please visit the conference website now!
CDAO Sydney turns 5 in 2019
With 50+ Speakers, 300+ senior data and analytics executives, over 3 exciting days you will indulge in all things data and analytics before leaving with strategic takeaways that will catapult you ahead on your journey.
Corinium’s CDAO events have become THE go-to for senior leaders in the data and analytics space to connect, discover, brainstorm and share their advances in this field.
CDAO Sydney is designed to bring together senior executives in data and analytics from progressive organisations who want to hear the latest learnings on leading and driving data and analytics strategies, improving operations and services and future proofing in this rapidly changing technological landscape.
Don’t miss out! Register Today!
CDAO Sydney 2-4 April 2019
Want to find out more? Download the agenda