The competition, on 21 March is open to all start-ups that are using or integrating with at least one Salesforce platform technology – Lightning, Force.com or Heroku.
Sponsored by Salesforce for Start-ups and Salesforce Ventures, and powered by the RECESS platform, the competition will provide three start-up finalists the chance to win funding and mentorship, which includes:
• Travel, accommodation and passes to Salesforce World Tour Sydney;
• The opportunity to present at Salesforce World Tour Sydney in front of some of Australia’s leading business and technology executives and leaders;
• An investment opportunity of up to US$60,000 from Salesforce Ventures; and
• Access to the Salesforce for Startups Portfolio Package.
PitchComp will be judged by three Australian business leaders:
• Steve Baxter, legendary investor and entrepreneur;
• Pip Marlow, chief executive, Strategic Innovation, Suncorp; and
• Annie Parker, chief executive, Lighthouse Sydney.
Robert Wickham, regional vice-president, innovation and digital transformation, Salesforce APAC, said: “We look forward to discovering Australia’s next great startup through PitchComp. It’s a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to test their idea with the best in the industry and secure the support, funding and exposure to take their business to the next level.”
More information on how to enter, entry criteria, and key dates can be found on the PitchComp site with applications closing on 26 February.