Organisations, too, need to rethink how they approach the future of work. Rushing back to the office could be counterproductive and, potentially, create new waves of the virus. Meanwhile, most organisations have found that people have worked productively at home and have enjoyed the reduced stress that comes along with not having to commute to work.
With all of this in mind, life after lockdown isn’t likely to look exactly the same as it did beforehand. Many businesses are now considering how to support a remote workforce over the long term.
Some of the key challenges have included:
- How to keep people engaged and productive when they’re working remotely.
- How to manage connectivity and security in a newly remote environment.
- How to support employee devices in the home office.
Thomas Duryea Logicalis (TDL) and Citrix have collaborated to help customers work remotely through COVID-19. Join us for a webinar to discuss what life after lockdown will look like.
You will learn:
- What TDL and Citrix have learned through helping customers work remotely through COVID-19.
- What we’ll need to do differently in the new world.
- How technology will facilitate this shift in workplace culture.
- How IT can support businesses to transition through this time.
You will also hear from guest speaker Warren Kulpa, IT Infrastructure Director at Peninsula Health. Warren will share insights into Peninsula Health’s remote working journey, as they transitioned from completely on-premise and office-based working to enabling their entire back office staff of close to 1,000 to work from home using Citrix Cloud on Azure.
Register your details quickly, as the first 20 registrations will score an UberEats voucher! We look forward to seeing you there.
16 June 2020 at 2pm. Register now to secure your place.