Developed in partnership with the Australian Digital Association (ADCA), this year the event will bring together the most forward thinking enterprises, innovative start-ups, and regulatory leaders from throughout the region.
Last year’s conference brought together over 500 attendees from over 250 companies and the 3rd edition will focus on real world examples, practical use cases and “how to” leverage this technology to create value. The conference has been crafted to meet all levels of Blockchain expertise and brings together the entire Blockchain ecosystem.
Keynotes from some of the best, focusing on regulation, collaboration and exceptional case studies:
• Peter Hiom, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, ASX
• Sophie Gilder, Head of Experimentation - Blockchain, Embodied AI & Emerging Tech, Innovation Labs, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
• Tom Wilkinson, Head of MI & Analytics and Cambridge Policy Fellow, United Kingdom Department for International Development
• Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Blockchain Center
• Toshikazu Masuyama, former Senior Official, Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Japan’s Trade and Industry (METI)
See full speaker list here.
Check out the agenda here.
Blockchain technology is set to revolutionise more than 50 big industries in the near future by enabling data to be recorded and transferred in a way that is transparent, safe, auditable and resistant to outages.
Implementing Blockchain into business practices can seem overwhelming, but honestly - it doesn’t have to be!
At the conference you will hear from leading experts from major corporations on how to launch, monitor and control your future Blockchain platform. You don’t need to be a tech expect, you just need to understand the disruptive power of this new technology and what it can do for you.
Why you need to be at APAC Blockchain 2019:
- Be part of the largest, most established Blockchain event in Australia
- Meet the companies and individuals making waves, in an interactive and inspiring set up
- Learn from start-ups, scale-ups, enterprise and government sharing case studies from across the region
- Choose the content most relevant to you with 6 application and industry focused streams
Whether Blockchain is just on your radar or already integrated in your infrastructure, attending APAC Blockchain Conference is THE one thing to do to future proof your business in 2019.
ITWire readers receive 10% discount off the registration fee – use discount code ‘ITWIRE10’ when booking.
View ticket packages, discounts, or book online here or call the Quest Events hotline on +61 (0)2 9977 0565