At this must-attend conference over 1,500 CIOs and senior IT executives will gain a strategic view of the emerging technology trends shaping IT and business.
Through a powerful mix of Gartner analysts, industry experts, IT peers and cutting edge solution providers, you’ll uncover new ways to approach critical challenges, confidently make impactful decisions and increase your effectiveness as a business leader.
- Be the first to hear the latest research and predictions to help you stay relevant
- Explore key topics most critical to IT leaders today within the context of technology, leadership and business strategy
- Stay ahead of the latest technology trends in security and risk, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, cloud and the future of experience
- Grow your leadership influence and build a people-centric culture
- Drive business growth with insights on disruption and innovation, platform economy and cost optimization
This year’s agenda provides essential new ideas for optimizing costs, integrating with business platforms (or building your own), understanding the future of conversational interfaces, using artificial intelligence and machine learning to increase agility, and so much more. You’ll experience:
- Expert advice – Meet with world-renowned Gartner analysts to hear how the latest predictions and emerging trends affect your organisation, and leave with a solid action plan.
- Guaranteed inspiration – Learn from visionary leaders and unconventional thinkers who will energize you and reveal surprising connections between life, business and technology.
- Peer perspectives – Share your success stories and challenges with peers — and hear the same from them.
- Practical solutions – Analyze, test and compare multiple solutions and technologies in one place, and build a shortlist of the ones that will add the most value to your business.
View the just-released Conference Brochure
Uncover future trends, validate your thinking and plan your next move with confidence - this is the one CIO event of the year you don’t want to miss!
Be at the center of the latest and most crucial insight in technology and business by joining your peers at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo on the Gold Coast, 30 October – 2 November, 2017.
Register your place today! SAVE $550 using priority code: MPPSE2