5G is just around the corner and it’s set to transform almost all areas of business and society. No question, 5G will be fast. Ultrafast. However 5G will offer businesses so much more than fast speeds.
At 5G Business Summit the key areas being covered include the future deployment and business model impact. It will look at what a 5G world might look like and how Australian businesses can harness the network to realise digital transformation, new , competitive advantage and a reduction in operating costs.
The Summit mixes high-level keynotes, industry perspectives, analysis and forecasts from local and global leaders. At the 5G Business Summit you can hear exciting topics such as;
- The race of the decade: a 5G global perspective
Satoshi Nagata, Vice Chairman, 3GPP TSG-RAN & NTT DOCOMO
- Designing your 5G IoT business strategy
John Stanton, Chief Executive Officer, Communications Alliance
- How will 5G impact productivity and economic growth?
Leonie Holloway, Chief Economist, Bureau of Communications and Arts Research, Department of Communications and the Arts
- Ensuring the 5G revolution is a success
Chris Althaus, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association
- Fuelling your marketing engine with 5G power and speed
Jodie Sangster, Chief Customer Officer - Asia Pacific, IBM Watson Customer Engagement
See full speaker list.
The 5G Business Summit is where senior level telecoms, business and government executives will come to learn about:
- 5G driving innovation
- 5G enabling business success
- 5G use cases
- 5G user experience
- Deployment models across vertical markets
- Enabling new insights with 5G
- How to achieve digital transformation in the 5G era
- New business models created by 5G services
- Real applications for 5G
- Software architecture required to deploy 5G
- Unlocking 5G revenue potential
- What approaches are being taken in different regions?
View the full agenda here.
Forward-looking organisations are already anticipating the impact of this technology, and are creating long-term plans to realise value, gain shareholder buy-in and deliver innovation.
The 5G Business Summit provides an opportunity to take a comprehensive look at the different approaches being taken to achieve this.
Why 5G Business is unmissable:
- Get prepared for tomorrow’s hyper-connected world
- Hear the latest updates regarding the 5G rollout, policy, regulations and next-generation network considerations
- Learn where to invest: should you be an early adopter or should you wait?
- Map the impact of 5G across the property industry, logistics and supply chain and entertainment
- Identify new opportunities for artificial intelligence, drones, Internet of Things, big data, virtual and augmented reality
- Get insights on the applications that will lead the 5G revolution
- Understand how 5G, big data and immersive technology will drive better customer experience
- Learn how 5G will stimulate the growth of new services, products, technologies and businesses
The 5G Business Summit 2019 has been designed for senior executives, representing not only the mobile operators and government, but also end-users from across a broad range of industries that will be disrupted and enabled by 5G.
ITWire readers receive 10% discount off the registration fee – use VIP code ‘ITWIRE10’ when booking.
View ticket packages, discounts, or book online here or call the Quest Events booking hotline on +61 (0)2 9977 0565