The leadership group comprises senior executives and key representatives from across the ACSC's partner agencies.
Compared to this, estimates indicate that women make up just 11% of the global information security workforce, the report said.
Apart from this, within the Australian Signals Directorate's Cyber and Information Division, 30% of the staff are female. This division sits within the ACSC and is the largest single component.
- Cyber security operations and incident response;
- Cyber security tradecraft analysis;
- Strategic communications;
- Industry partnerships and accreditation, including Information Security Registered Assessors Programme;
- Advice and assistance to government
- Cyber security policy and international engagement; and
- Capability development (development and integration of sophisticated technical capabilities).
The CERT Australia and Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission senior executives who co-ordinate with the ACSC, and one of three ASD senior executives who operates within the ACSC, are also women.