Epson has launched its new TM-m30 (US site) with a focus on mobile connectivity and a small footprint, making this compact receipt printer ideal for tablet PoS environments, such as hospitality and specialist retail outlets.
By touching an NFC-equipped mobile device or tablet to the TM-m30 printer, it is easy to pair both together to print. ePOS print, the printer's built-in intelligence that communicates with web applications, allows direct printing from any mobile device without the need to install or update drivers and is available for iOS and Android.
General Manager, Business Division, Epson Australia Craig Heckenberg said, “The new TM-m30 has been specifically designed for tablet POS applications and fits perfectly into small and medium-sized retail and hospitality environments. With its compact design, emphasis on connectivity and its simple to use Ethernet, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi interfaces, users can operate more efficiently and productively safe in the knowledge that the TM-m30 can be integrated into virtually any operating environment.”
The TM-m30 can be installed either horizontally or vertically by easily swapping its top. A new DM-D30 optional display and an optional tablet stand match the TM-m30 design. This printer can print receipts in multiple grey scales, with advanced graphic and barcode printing capabilities that allow for highly customised layouts of receipts including logos and promotional messages.
The TM-m30 is available now with an RRP of A$379 for the USB/Ethernet model and $459 for the USB/BT iOS/Ethernet model.
- Flexible placement – place horizontally or vertically
- NFC and barcode pairing
- Print speed of up to 200mm/sec
- 15M print lines and 15M paper cuts
- Paper width max 80mm – roll diameter 83mm
- High-quality receipt printouts including 1D and 2D barcodes
- Drop-in paper loading
- Optional customer display (DM-D30) and optional tablet stand available
- Wall mount kit available
- ePOS print SDK is available for iOS, Android, Windows CD or Windows mobile platforms
- Available in white or black colour