The new PT-D800Wprints from 3.5mm to 36mm wide labels at 60mm/second. It has a detachable keyboard, Wi-Fi, USB, and and optional battery so it will print from a computer or smartphone. Now there is no excuse not to be excessively orderly and fussy in your life.
Users can design a label on a computer, then print using the USB or Wi-Fi connectivity. It also comes with Brother’s mobile cable label tool, a free app developed specifically to create labels for telecom, datacom, and electrical installations. The app includes an extensive cloud-based hub of up-to-date design templates and electrical symbols.
Michael Morales, product manager at Brother Australia, said, “In today’s fast-moving industrial or manufacturing environments, high-quality, durable labels are a vital part of the landscape. We’re excited about the functionality and capabilities of the new PT-D800W label printer – it is a fast workhorse, able to design, store and print industry-standard labels in a busy plant or site office.”
- Direct thermal print head (thermal stock used)
- 20 languages supported
- Cable label function
- LCD four-line x 17 characters
- 360dpi, 32mm height, 1M maximum at 60mm per second
- Inbuilt fonts to 90 point or computer select
- Barcode, 2D Barcode, and QR code support
- Repeat print to 99 copies
- Auto tape cutter
- Tape type: Tze, HGe laminated & HSe Heat Shrink
- Windows and macOS P-touch Editor software
- iOS and Android apps
- Wi-Fi N and USB connection
- 338x173x188 x 3.3kg (with keyboard)
- Three year RTB warranty
Price and Availability
The Brother PT-D800W label printer costs $849. Available immediately. Brother has a large range of labellers from domestic to commercial. For more information, click here.