As you'd expect, that means "new customers can get 23GB of data and unlimited standard texts and calls for less than one dollar for the first 30 days".
So, what are the plans and what do they offer?
- EXTRA LARGE — 23GB data, unlimited calls & texts for only $0.99
- LARGE — 16GB data, unlimited calls & texts for only $0.99
- MEDIUM — 7GB data, unlimited calls & texts for only $0.99
- SMALL — 3GB data, unlimited calls & texts for only $0.99
Naturally, after the 30-day period is over, the plan reverts to its regular price, which is already a competitive offering from Kogan Mobile, although as a pre-paid proposition, you can obviously either stay with Kogan or check whether you can catch a better or different deal elsewhere.
Unlike Catch Connect and many of its competitors, Kogan Mobile is powered by the Vodafone 4G network, with the company proudly boasting that it is "continuing to make mobile and data access more affordable for all Aussies".
Indeed, we're told that "this follows a week after its latest data increase for all new and existing customers on its SMALL or MEDIUM plans, at no extra cost", as iTWire covered at the time.
The deal is only available for purchase until 20 June, and customers have until 19 July to start using their new service.
Kogan Mobile notes that the deal is:
- Valid for new Kogan Mobile customers only. Personal use only.
- Discounts available on Kogan Mobile Prepaid SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE and EXTRA LARGE 30-day plans purchased before 11:59pm AEST 21/06/2018 unless sold out prior or extended. Discount does not apply to subsequent recharges.
- Not available for commercial or resale purposes. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Limit 1 per customer.