The Targus Ultralife range initially comprises two mice, a USB hub with Ethernet adaptor, a mains charger, and a pair of cases.
• Ultralife Wireless Mouse & Presenter ($99.95; pictured above) features a 'twist' design to swap between operation as a mouse and as a presenter's controller (page up, page down, enter full screen, blank the screen).
The device has an aluminium housing, and is recharged via a USB connector.
• Ultralife Wireless Mouse ($59.95) is a two-button scroll-wheel mouse that runs on a single AA battery. Like the Wireless Mouse & Presenter, it features a bronze coloured aluminium shell.
• Ultralife Targus Charger for Ultrabook (65W) ($79.95) features built-in surge protection and interchangeable tips to suit different brands. It weighs just under 600g.
• 13.3in Ultralife Thin Edge Sleeve ($49.95). Available in bone white/tan, charcoal, blue and plum, the Thin Edge Sleeve protects an ultrabook from scuffs and scratches. It is slim enough to fit inside another bag, but includes a rear pocket for additional items. It features a soft cotton canvas exterior with a micro-suede lining.
• 14in Ultralife Thin-Edge Slipcase ($69.95). Available in bone white/tan and charcoal, the Thin Edge Slipcase accommodates 13in and 14in ultrabooks and sports expandable front pocket for added storage and a magnetic closure. Like the Sleeve, the Slipcase is cotton canvas on the outside and micro-suede inside, but it provides the convenience of a retractable handle and a removable shoulder strap.
"Our collection complements the sleek look of Ultrabooks while delivering even more benefits than typical accessories," said Targus Australia marketing manager Neil Fox.
"We are excited to enhance the Targus brand with our premium line of Ultralife cases, which highlight our dedication to delivering a slim, snug, flexible fit for busy, fashion-forward professionals who want easy access to their Ultrabook while on-the-go."