LG have responded with the new X Power smartphone, and it is targeted at those who need stamina. Independent “real world” tests by Phonearena state, “With a battery score of 15 hours and 18 minutes, it has more than double the battery life of trendy phones like the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Heck, even the long lasting Apple iPhone 6s Plus and Galaxy Note 7 can't hold a candle to this …”
Bruce Leigh, marketing manager for LG Mobile Australia, comments: “This smartphone is great for those who are always on-the-go. This device has all of the features and necessities needed, but with the added benefit of a large battery capacity. So you can be glued to your phone playing games or scrolling through social media for longer.”
But what about its specifications – after all it is an $349 device sold via JB Hi-Fi?
They are good with both performance and value in the mass market range
- Screen: 5.3”, IPS, 1280 x 720, 227 ppi, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735, quad-core, 1.3GHz
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, up to 256GB micrioSD
- Camera Rear: 13MP, f/2.2, 1.12 µm pixel, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p recording
- Camera Front: 5MP, f/2.4, 1080p recording
- Wi-Fi N, Bluetooth 4.2, GOPS, FM Radio
- Battery: 4100mAh non-removable, micro-USB and OTG support, fast charge (pump express)
This is a two-day phone and for the price is one that teenagers and millennials should flock to. It comes from LG which has an excellent quality and service record, especially in Australia.