The winners were as follows
- Best Contribution to R&D for LTE: Ericsson.
- Best Contribution to LTE Standards (individual only): Patrice Beaudou of Gemalto.
- Significant Progress for a Commercial Launch of LTE by an Operator: TeliaSonera - 4G/LTE.
- Significant Progress for a Commercial Launch of LTE by a Vendor: Huawei Technologies.
- Best Network / Device Testing Product for LTE: Alcatel-Lucent, for its 9900 Wireless Network Guardian.
- Best Enabling Technology: Gemalto for tis LTE UICC card with Full-IP OTA platform.
- Best Core Network Product: Nokia Siemens Networks - for its self organising networks suite.
Best Chipset / Processor Product: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies for its MDM9x00 LTE multi-mode, multi-band chipset.
- Best LTE Network Elements: Huawei Technologies for its BTS3900L.
Best LTE Device / Handset: Samsung Electronics for its LTE Smartphone.
You can read more stories on telecommunications in our newsletter ExchangeDaily, click here to sign up for a free trial...