The 27th of July and the muru-D demo day – it’s the last milestone before the #SYD3 class graduates.
muru-D is the "start-up acceleration backed by Telstra", and it invests in great teams with innovative technology and global ambitions".
The company has done a fantastic job of nurturing Australian start-ups, and this year has nine start-ups "graduating from muru-D #SYD3 class and presenting at Demo Day".
These companies are:
- Abyss Solutions – underwater inspections utilising drones and data analytics
- Drive Yello – driver management for restaurants for efficient, reliable delivery
- ELLA – management platform for teachers' professional development
- SkyGrid – secure, scalable, simple enterprise IoT platform
- Our Little Foxes – monthly subscription of creative craft boxes for children
- Persollo – instant checkout ecommerce platform made for social media
- Quberider – affordable and easy-to-conduct experiments in outer-space
- Simpla – developer tool that makes building and editing web content 10X faster
- Uprise – online psychological toolkit for employee performance and wellbeing.