Like the sound of a 50" Smart TV for $10 or Google Home Hub for $5? All this and more could be yours if you find a hidden code in the Easter edition of The Great Kogan.com Treasure Hunt!
Opening at 9am today, 16 April, Kogan says it will be "be dropping exclusive hints and clues" via its regular daily deal emails, which you can sign up for here.
- Apple AirPods for $1
- Swann Smart Home Alarm System for $1
- Google Home Hub (Charcoal) - Australian Model for $5
- KitchenAid Classic Food Processor - Onyx Black for $5
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 (Ice Blue) for $1
- Kogan SmarterHome™ 4.1kW Portable Smart Air Conditioner for $10
- Kogan 50" Smart HDR 4K LED TV (Series 8 LU8010) for $10
- Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner for $10
- Apple iPhone XR (64GB, Black) for $20
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Dual SIM (128GB, Prism Black) for $20
As Kogan notes, "prices only valid for those who find and redeem the special code for this item", with "only one unit available at the specified prices".
So, how does it all work?
Well, at 9:00am (AEST) today, 16 April, just "get online and head to Kogan.com, where 10 unique discount codes will be hidden throughout the website. Look for the magnifying glass with a unique code next to it. We’ll be dropping location hints via email, so make sure you sign up to our daily deal emails above.
"If you find a code, high-tail it over to that product page on Kogan.com and add it to your cart. Apply the discount code and check out to secure it! For more information on how to insert a discount code, click here."
Kogan says "Remember to be quick! Even if you find the code, it’s a race to the checkout to secure the deal, and there’ll only be one of each special deal available."