If you're in the market for a new TV, then Kogan, as always, hopes to sell one to you, and as per usual, at competitive pricing.
So, what are the details on the new Kogan Smart HDR 4K LED TVs with Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio?
Well, the new models are as follows:
- Kogan 50" Smart HDR 4K LED TV Android TV — $449.99
- Kogan 55" Smart HDR 4K LED TV Android TV — $499.99
- Kogan 65" Smart HDR 4K LED TV Android TV — $799.99
Now, it's important to note that these pre-sale prices are only valid until 11.59pm AEDT on October 23, 2019, and while the prices do not include shipping, each page linked above prominently displays that you can get free shipping to what I'm guessing are the usual metro destinations by using the code PARTY at checkout.
And what are some of the other stand-out features?
See better, hear better
Kogan says its customers "can expect a cinematic experience with a new level of depth and immersion in the comfort of their own homes with Dolby Vision HDR and Audio. Dolby Vision delivers the ultimate expression of high dynamic range, unlocking more hues, and dramatically expanding contrast and brightness to the screen.
"Dolby technology also leverages dynamic metadata to automatically optimise the picture for every screen — frame by frame."
The best friend you never knew you needed
"The TV range features Android technology which means you can easily pick-up where you left off, whether that’s binging the latests season of Stranger Things or hitting replay on an episode of Friends. We know Aussies love convenience so with the new built in Google Assistant you won’t need to lift a finger."
You’ll never want to leave the house again
"Looking for an excuse to bail on your Friday night plans? Kogan’s new Android TV range is already loaded up with all of the streaming services you didn’t know you needed in your life including Netflix, Stan and Amazon Prime Video.
"You can also play catch-up up on all of your favourite shows on 10 Play, SBS On Demand, ABC iview and 9Now via the Google Play store."
Key features include:
- Cinematic immersion with Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio
- Powered by Android TV featuring Google Assistant and voice search
- Pre-installed Netflix, YouTube, Stan and Amazon Prime Video
- Easy access buttons for Netflix and YouTube
- Built-in Chromecast
- Download all your favourite apps through the Google Play Store
- Wi-Fi, ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity
- HDMI, LAN and USB input
- Note: Bluetooth is only compatible with Google Assistant and the voice search function on the remote.
Here's Google's video explaining why the Google Assistant in your TV is a good thing: