The new adaptor is claimed to reach speeds up to 2402Mbps (5GHz) and 600Mbps (2.4GHz) and is backwards compatible with 802.11ac/n/g/a/b technology.
The DWA-X3000 also adds Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity to a PC. It is claimed to connect a computer to a high-speed network and offer superior reception.
The device is equipped with 1024-QAM, MU-MIMO, OFDMA and an Intel Wi-Fi 6 chipset, and is claimed to deliver faster and more efficient Wi-Fi reducing latency by up to 75%.
- Dual-band technology offers flexibility and versatility depending on connectivity needs.
- Latest Wireless AX technology delivers maximum performance and reliability.
- Convenient PCI Express Installation
- Instantly adds Wireless AX capabilities to any computer with a spare PCI Express slot.
- Superior performance over the legacy PCI interface.
- AX3000 speeds up to 2402Mbps (5GHz) and 600Mbps (2.4GHz) providing reduced lag for better gaming and streaming experiences.
- Ultra-fast Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity for a PC so one can easily connect to Bluetooth devices.
- Backwards Compatible - Supports all existing Wi-Fi routers and gateways
- Equipped with omni multi-directional high-performance antennas designed for maximum coverage and includes a magnetised antenna base for optimal antenna placement.
- WPA3 – The latest 128-bit industry-standard Wi-Fi encryption helps provide more protection for your network and connected devices.
The device sells for $149.95 in Australia and NZ$179.99 in New Zealand from the D-Link online store and all authorised D-Link partners and resellers.