Amaysim has announced the illuminating launch of its new energy plans, as the company delivers on its "multi vertical strategy" spanning mobile, broadband and energy.
As you can imagine, Amaysim says its energy plans offer "great value, are easy to understand and reflect the business’s ‘amazingly simple’ proposition".
Energy also means more than just electricity, we're talking electricity, gas and solar as you'll see from some of the "fast facts" Amaysim provided below.
- Great value pricing and substantial discounts on both usage and supply;
- Discounts that don't expire;
- Some of Australia’s best solar feed-in tariffs;
- No lock-in contracts;
- Simple monthly billing;
- The ability to switch energy providers online in four simple steps; and
- Supported by award-winning service.
The company states these features will "help cut through the unnecessary complexity of choosing an energy provider and empower consumers to get on with living their lives".
And, for those wondering, we're told that "switching to Amaysim’s energy plans is easy and once with Amaysim, energy customers will have access to the company’s award-winning customer service and industry-leading customer experience".
Amaysim chief executive Julian Ogrin said: “What matters to Australian consumers is clear – they want simplicity, convenience and great value from their energy retailer, and they don’t want any surprises.
“Amaysim is the new kid on the block in energy and we are applying our ‘amazingly simple’ proposition in the same way we did in the telco space. With 93% of our mobile customers saying they would recommend Amaysim to their family and friends, we aim to translate this positive experience to our new energy customers."
"As part of our launch, Amaysim customers who sign up to an energy plan will receive an exclusive $250 energy account credit or $120 off their mobile bill so they can realise even greater benefits for their household.”
Dominic Drenen, who is in charge of Amaysim’s energy business, added: “After successfully integrating online energy retailer Click Energy into the Amaysim Group, we have been able to expedite bringing Amaysim energy plans to the market.
“Australians increasingly want to reduce their household expenses, and for many, energy costs are at the core of that ambition. Amaysim is the most exciting new entrant in the Australian retail energy market in the last 10 years.”
Here are some fast facts concerning Amaysim's energy plans:
- Special launch offer with discounts of up to 40%
- New South Wales: 35% discount off electricity usage and supply charges.
- South Australia: 28% discount off electricity usage and supply charges.
- Victoria: 31% discount off electricity usage and supply charges.
- Queensland: 15% discount off electricity usage and supply charges.
- New South Wales: 13% discount off gas usage and supply charges.
- Victoria: 21% discount off gas usage and supply charges.
- New South Wales: 25% discount and 17 cents retailer feed-in tariff.
- South Australia: 28% discount and 20 cents retailer feed-in tariff.
- Victoria: 14% discount and 18 cents retailer feed-in tariff.
- Queensland: 7% discount and 14 cents retailer feed-in tariff.
These fast facts are current as of 17 October.