When it comes to Kogan's products and price range, it should come as no surprise to see Kogan state that "Australians looking for a new work or play monitor no longer have to break the bank".
Currently on pre-sale is the Kogan 49” Curved 32:9 Super Ultrawide HDR Monitor.
For only $999, Kogan tells us that "it is half the cost of its closest competitor, making great monitors more accessible for everyone".
"Made with a premium Samsung panel, the monitor has a sharp 3840 x 1080 resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate, delivering rich imagery that allows you to get lost in your gameplay or a cinema-worthy movie."
Whether you’re a gamer or a dabbler, Kogan says, "you no longer need to fork out thousands of dollars for a quality, curved screen.
"Kogan’s curved ultrawide screen is available for less than $650 and designed for immersive gameplay, with a 100Hz refresh rate that helps eliminate screen lag in the middle of a game."
Here are the specs:
- Built with a premium Samsung panel.
- 49” 32:9 Super ultrawide curved monitor.
- 3840 × 1080 resolution with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- FreeSync Technology to optimise response rates and frames.
- Fast 4ms OD response time.
- Samsung Vertical Alignment Panel with HDR support.
- Built with a premium Samsung panel
- 34” WQHD ultrawide curved monitor
- 3440 × 1440 resolution with a 100Hz refresh rate
- FreeSync Technology to optimise response rates and frames
- Speedy OD 7.8ms refresh rate
- Samsung Vertical Alignment Panel for sharper contrast