“We are delighted to be introducing the Huawei MateBook X Pro range with such a great partner like Microsoft," said Larking Huang, managing director, Huawei Australia Consumer Business Group.
"The release of the MateBook X Pro range marks the launch of our first-ever notebook products in Australia.
"The new MateBook X Pro range answers the local demand for stylish, convenient, feature-rich and smart products that deliver both intelligent experiences and real mobile productivity.”
- 13.9-inch notebook with FullView display and the highest screen-to-body ratio currently on a 13-inch notebook.
- High definition, vivid, touch-capable display, featuring a 3000 × 2000 (3K) resolution.
- Powered by Intel’s 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8550U / i5 8250U high-performance processor
- Sleek and ultra-slim design: just 14.6mm thick and weighing just 1.33 kg.
- Dolby ATMOS Sound System, including breakthrough, moving audio with Dolby Atmos and custom speakers.
- Long-lasting battery life with 57.4Wh (Typical capacity) battery and intelligent power-saving management technology enabling up to 12-hour video playback (1080P), 14-hour office work or 15-hours Web browsing.
Availability and colours
The MateBook X Pro is available in Space Grey and Mystic Silver. The RRP for the i5 version (8GB LPDDR3 2133MHz memory) is $1899 and the i7 version (16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz memory) will retail for $2599.
From 16 November until 26 November, a discount of $300 will be available for select models.