BARC Research is the Business Application Research Centre, and its recent BARC The BI and Analytics Survey 21 has showcased "the high esteem the BI and analytics community has for Qlik as a leading choice for modern analytics and business intelligence".
Qlik is data and analytics powerhouse, and its Qlik Sense product "earned 11 number one rankings and 44 leadership positions in four peer groups in the annual survey of over 2,500 BI and analytics practitioners".
Josh Good, the VP of Product Marketing for Data Analytics at Qlik said: "Qlik is laser focused on delivering robust and easy-to-use modern analytics that drive actionable insights for everyone throughout an organisation.
“This year’s BARC The BI and Analytics survey results, which show Qlik Sense as first in 11 categories, clearly demonstrates that for many organisations, Qlik is exceeding expectations and delivering a positive impact on their organisations through data and analytics.”
This year’s survey shows incredible enthusiasm for Qlik’s modern analytics offering, Qlik Sense. Per BARC, “Qlik Sense has significantly improved on its already impressive results from last year’s BI Survey, earning 11 number one rankings and 44 leadership positions in its four peer groups.”
Those accolades include:
- Top Ranked in eight categories for Large international BI vendors, including: business benefits, business value, recommendation, product satisfaction, dashboards, analyses, customer experience and data preparation
- Top Ranked in two categories for Self-service analytics-focused products: analyses and competitiveness
- Top Ranked in competitiveness for Embedded analytics-focused products
The report also details that for those who know analytics best, Qlik Sense is delivering superior impact and performance. Analytics professionals, IT and stakeholders had this to say on how Qlik Sense is delivering superior performance and impact:
- “The best visual analytics software right now. No other tool makes it so easy to find hidden insights and answer questions that you didn’t even know you had.” – BI/Analytics Project Manager for > 2,500 employee Oil, Gas and Mining organisation.
- “I believe Qlik Sense has flipped traditional BI development on its head. Its ability to handle large, multiple and/or poor-quality data sets, without cumbersome expensive warehousing and its agility to produce cost effective, timely, consistent and meaningful BI for the business.” – BI/Analytics Project Manager for 100-2500 employee Public Sector organisation on what they like most about Qlik Sense.
- “Go ahead and buy it. It is a life saver.” – BI/Analytics Project Manager from IT department of 100-2,500 Education focused organisation.
Qlik Sense also saw 90 per cent or higher ratings (excellent or good) from surveyed users in crucial categories such as analyses, dashboards, satisfaction and recommendation.
- 93% for Qlik Sense analyses functionality
- 93% for Qlik Sense dashboard creation ability
- 93% would recommend Qlik Sense
- 94% are satisfied with Qlik Sense
Qlik reminds us that it "democratises analytics and BI so people at all skill levels can freely explore data. Qlik Sense is the market’s most powerful and complete SaaS analytics offering, powered by Qlik’s patented Associative Engine and advanced AI assistance through Insight Advisor. With Qlik, the entire workforce can uncover hidden insights, make smarter decisions and drive better outcomes through data".
The official Qlik Sense product tour video on YouTube is here: