BMC. The company is celebrating 40 years of delivering software solutions for the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, and has announced that its BMC Helix solution, an enterprise service and operations management suite of solutions, is now available on five additional AWS data centres: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, and South Africa.
The company says this development was made "to support every organisation’s journey to becoming an Autonomous Digital Enterprise".
A BMC and AWS webinar about using BMC Helix on AWS is on in Australia and New Zealand on Tuesday, December 2, 2020 between 1 and 2pm AEDT - please click here for free registration.
We're told that "AWS data centres enable BMC customers to meet stringent security requirements and address critical local compliance regulations.
"AWS data centres also have extensive network availability, offer low latency, low packet loss, and high network quality. As global customers increasingly adopt SaaS solutions, local specifications on performance, security, and reliability are critical for their organisation’s success".
“Our customers need innovative solutions that reduce risks during digital transformations, and above all else, solutions that help them address data compliance and local regulations.”
Discussions on How to Facilitate the Digital Transformation
BMC reminds us the AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure is "a secure, extensive, and reliable cloud platform". To prepare organisations worldwide for the integration of the BMC Helix solutions within the AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure, BMC and AWS are hosting a series of webinars to discuss the following topics:
- Why updating Service Management matters to companies looking to digitally advance their organisation
- Security, reliability, and compliance
- Digital evolution and the impact of cloud migrations
- How BMC integrations with AWS are providing a transcendent customer experience
BMC and AWS are hosting webinars to share more information about using BMC Helix on AWS. The Australia and New Zealand webinar is on Tuesday, December 2, 2020 between 1 and 2pm AEDT - please click here for free registration.
- BMC is also a bronze level sponsor at the AWS re:Invent event taking place from November 30 to December 18, 2020, visit here.
- From IT to lines of business, learn how to run and reinvent service and operations with BMC Helix solutions here.
- Explore more BMC-AWS innovations here.
- Discover what it takes to be an Autonomous Digital Enterprise here.