×

Warning

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1543

Displaying items by tag: Carbon dioxide

After lifting off at 1:55 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009, NASA’s Orbiting Carbon Observatory did not reach its intended orbit. Its mission was declared 'lost' when it crashed into the Antarctic Ocean.

Published in Space
Wednesday, 14 January 2009 08:24

Is the Internet becoming uncool for greenies?

A leading analyst believes that the Internet is in danger of becoming a target for green groups and anti-global warming organisations because of the massive power consumption of data centres. Is it possible that the greenies may soon target the Internet industry as environmental vandals?

Published in Energy
Thursday, 11 December 2008 20:41

DESTROYED: One out of five coral reefs

About 19% of Earth’s coral reefs, according to the International Union for Conservation of Nature, have been destroyed and the other 81% could follow the same path if humans do not actively (and successfully) reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

Published in Climate

VENDOR NEWS & WEBINARS

REVIEWS

Recent Comments