The new offers mark two years since Foxtel launched its broadband services purpose-built for entertainment. From today, new customers can sign up to Foxtel’s 200GB broadband and home phone service and get access to Foxtel’s Sports and Entertainment packs for $99 per month.
The new Fox League channel launching on 27 February will be a new 24-hour channel covering the 2017 NRL premiership along with professional commentary shows and programmes featuring the game’s history and heritage.
Peter Tonagh, Foxtel chief executive, says the special offer features 12 sports channels including FoxSports 1-5, Fox Footy, beIN Sports 1-3, ESPN 1-2 and Eurosport, with subscribers able to catch every game of every round live and ad-break free during play across NRL and AFL, as well as every race, practice and qualifying session live of Formula 1 and Supercars.
“Entertainment continues to be a major differentiator among broadband providers and I believe our special sport and broadband bundle is unmatched in terms of breadth and quality of Australian and global sport. It couldn’t come at a better time for sports fans as we getready to kick off the 2017 winter sports season.”
Foxtel says key features of its sports + entertainment and broadband bundle include:
• 12 Sports channels with the largest offering of Australian and global sport in the market;
• Foxtel Broadband and Home Phone delivered over one of Australia’s largest telecommunications networks;
• 200GB of data, plus Foxtel content streamed On Demand with no data limits when you’re connected to Foxtel Broadband at home;
• Free Foxtel Hub – Foxtel’s Wi-Fi modem, designed to deliver fast WiFi speeds and great coverage to your home;
• YouTube HD verified (as at 1 Feb 2017) market leader, delivering a superior HD video streaming experience;
• Home Phone with unlimited standard local calls; and
• Simple set-up and easy management of all Foxtel services via just one contact and one bill.