Today, Xbox 360 and LucasArts are excited to announce 'Kinect Star Wars' and the Xbox 360 Limited Edition 'Kinect Star Wars' console bundle will both be available on April 5, 2012 in Australia for AU$69.95 RRP and AU$549.00 RRP respectively2. Star Wars fans of all ages will soon be able to bring the Star Wars universe home and become part of the films like never before with the power of Kinect for Xbox 360.
With five dynamic modes - Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising, Podracing, Rancor Rampage, Galactic Dance Off and Duels of Fate - 'Kinect Star Wars' makes it possible for Star Wars fans of all ages to delve into immersive Star Wars experiences. In addition to the previously announced Jedi, Podracing and Rancor modes, Xbox 360 and LucasArts have today unveiled new additions to the game, including:
* New experiences within Jedi Destiny Mode, including:
- Space battles: As you travel the Galaxy to face an evil that threatens to undermine the fabric of the Republic, you'll engage with forces of the Empire in intense space battles
- Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders: Pilot iconic Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders on your epic journey
- New duels: Battle opponents like Count Dooku and Darth Vader on your journey to become a Jedi
* New Duels of Fate mode, a battle-by-battle experience to sharpen your Jedi skills against the Dark Side.
* New Galactic Dance Off mode loaded with Star Wars-themed pop tunes where those still honing their Jedi skills can take a break to battle Darth Vader on the dance floor or bust a move 'Solo style.'
Additionally, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition 'Kinect Star Wars' console bundle will feature an exclusive C-3PO unlockable for Dance Mode. With these new reveals and the ability to play in 3D, 'Kinect Star Wars' adds to the growing popularity of the family-friendly gaming portfolio for Kinect for Xbox 360.