A statement from the company said webMethods.io was available on multiple cloud infrastructure platforms and removed the need for customers to perform upgrades, maintenance or fixes as they gained the cloud benefits of cost efficiency, speed, security and flexibility.
“webMethods.io delivers on our strategic vision for a unified integration, API, B2B and IoT platform”, said Dr Stefan Sigg, chief product officer of Software AG.
“And with this release, we democratise integration by providing citizen integrator support and enabling organisations to reduce their integration backlogs by building intuitive services quickly."
webMethods.io is claimed to deliver:
- Increased productivity with an easy-to-use workflow UI as it connects mobile apps, cloud services, social networking and devices via pre-built integration templates and model-driven design.
- Support for many standards and protocols as it has API standards with support for REST, SOAP, oData, websockets, JSON, and GraphQL for API providers and consumers.
- A platform for developers of any background as it has modern node.js technology, FaaS and hundreds of SaaS connectors, making it possible to connect any app, service or device without coding.
- The ability to connect to any endpoint - data sources, services, applications and mainframes - faster with the largest set of supported connectors in the industry.
- Cloud deployment of on-premises integrations in three clicks.
- Integration for multi-function solutions as webMethods.io Integration, API, and B2B rely on a common runtime that evolves without breaking.
- B2B cloud connectivity with EDI standards support and partner monitoring.
- Security and governance to protect assets and reduce risk in the cloud.
Businesses could utilise webMethods.io to use integration as the enabler for disruptive innovation in the cloud, the company said.