Aspect implemented NetSuite OneWorld in June 2015 to replace numerous on-premise legacy systems which had been heavily modified to run the company’s global business operations.
Aspect uses NetSuite for financials, billing, revenue recognition, multi-currency transactions in 61 currencies, multi-subsidiary management in 23 countries, project management, resource management, time-and-expense management, inventory management and analytics. An early adopter of NetSuite SuiteBilling, Aspect is able to run business processes from order to billing and revenue recognition with complete control and auditability.
Aspect Software defined the modern call centre with the world’s first intelligent automatic call distributor in 1973. Since then, Aspect has grown into a global leader in customer engagement centre architecture, self-service and workforce optimisation technologies. Today, Aspect has over 1800 employees located in 41 offices around the world. Aspect serves over 2000 global companies who manage over 100 million customer interactions on a daily basis.
"Moving to NetSuite OneWorld allowed us to streamline our global processes on a unified platform that scales with our growing, evolving business," said Jim Haskin, Aspect chief information officer. "And it’s helping us open the doors to new innovation."
NetSuite OneWorld supports Aspect’s worldwide growth and innovation by providing:
1. Real-time global financial consolidation. NetSuite OneWorld gives Aspect real-time visibility across all of its subsidiaries, with a single financial system of record.
2. A unified billing and revenue recognition system, synchronizing complex processes from order to billing to revenue recognition.
3. Superior inventory management that enables Aspect to better plan for how much inventory it needs, track the movement of goods, and meet customer demand much more quickly.
4. Breadth of functionality designed for modern businesses, enabling the company to streamline mission-critical business processes and improve operational efficiency.
5. A highly scalable system, with the ability to quickly and easily add functionality as a business evolves.
6. Built-in business intelligence that provides real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organisation, and delivers a single version of truth.
7. A flexible and agile platform, the NetSuite SuiteCloud Platform, that easily enables the company to customise NetSuite to meets its business requirements and to integrate with other third-party systems to meet its industry needs.
David M. Williams is attending SuiteWorld 2016 as a guest of NetSuite