If you've been working for many years in the world of IT, you likely have significant workforce experience you can now apply to formalise your education.
You see, as an IT specialist, you know how complex information systems work.
But do you have management skills to implement state-of-the-art solutions across multiple levels of business?
This is where an online Master of Information Technology Management Degree can make a real difference to your career.
It provides you with the skills needed to lead and manage strategic objectives across business units.
It prepares you to step into senior management positions with a deeper understanding of the issues affecting the management of IT teams and processes while building connections between the IT and wider business departments.
Of course, Southern Cross University has a wide range of courses available, with a detailed 8-page PDF brochure you can freely download here.
That’s why their online Masters in IT management has built-in early exit points, allowing you to receive a qualification based on the units you’ve completed if you need to take a break.
The best part? Everything you complete will be credited towards your online Masters in IT management if you choose to come back at a later stage to finish it off.
But whether you take a break or not, to receive your Masters you will complete all eight core units, and choose four units from either MBA specialisation or the Project Management Specialisation.
The core eight units are in data management, emerging technology in business, information systems analysis and design, information systems security management, managing the digital enterprise, managing information systems, and Part A and B of an industry research project.
There are also units in MBA Specialisation and Project Management Specialisation, with all the detail here.
Well, a big plus is being able to graduate in just two years - and part-time at that!
You get the advantage of studying in an engaging social learning environment that is 100% online, with no on-campus commitments - while having full access to a dedicated Student Support Advisor, five days a week.
You'll be secure in the knowledge that an SCU qualification is globally recognised, with SCU globally ranked and respected, and it is 100% equivalent to an on-campus qualification.
You can start studying in any one of six intake periods, being January, March, April, July, August or October.
Why choose SCU for Information Technology Management?
There are several great benefits:
- Fast and flexible study: Southern Cross University Online helps you seamlessly integrate your studies into your current lifestyle and work mix. Offering six start dates per year and the option to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), you can start at a time that’s convenient to you and complete a Masters degree in just 24 months part-time.
- Be ahead of the game: Developed by IT academics and researchers, and with industry trends in mind, our IT Management curriculum has a finger on the pulse of global trends and emerging technologies. And, it’s bolstered by a foundation of business skills to enable you to influence major infrastructure decisions in the workplace.
- Study whenever, wherever. The online nature of our degrees means studying works around you, and not the other way around. The ability to access your coursework 100% online, whenever you need and wherever you are, means you can complete your degree at your own pace.
- Support at every turn: Learning online need not mean you are left on your own. We pride ourselves in delivering enviable levels of student support, and a dedicated Student Success Advisor to assist you in achieving the best results possible throughout the life of your degree.
- A worthwhile investment in your future: Online information technology management qualifications with Southern Cross University make investing in your career convenient and cost-effective. At an affordable cost per unit, your investment will be smaller and pay off even sooner. That’s what we call business intelligence.
So, if you're ready to take control of your destiny, and add a qualitative degree of difference to your career, it's time to check out the benefits a Master of Information Technology Management degree can bring to your life. Check it all out here.