We're told that the BigInsights Data & AI Innovation Awards are "specifically focused on recognising teams & end user organisations that are doing groundbreaking work to deliver business outcomes using Data Analytics, AI & IoT technologies & techniques".
The organisation reports "a record number of nominations" for the awards, with a great opportunity "to learn from finalists at the BigInsights Data & AI Awards showcase on 28 September in Sydney".
Awards will be presented by the chief guest, Matt Kean, the NSW Minister for Innovation and Better Regulation
- Future of Data & AI – Professor Toby Walsh, Scientia Professor of AI @ UNSW
- Elevator Pitch by finalist across our Award categories:
- Best Industry Application of Data Analytics
- Best Industry Application of IoT
- Best Industry Application of AI/Cognitive
- Best Customer Insights
- Best Government Service
- Best Startup
Date & Time:
September 28, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
General Assembly. Sydney, CBD
A$44.95 per person.
You can book your ticket here now.
For further details:
Please visit the BigInsights Data & AI Innovation Awards website for additional details like categories, Past Winners, the impressive Panel of Judges, Key Sponsors and more.