With Lendi ranked 20 on LinkedIn’s annual list celebrating the start-ups where people want to work now, being the "2018 LinkedIn Top Start-ups list", Lendi has been honoured among the "25 most sought-after startups in Australia".
You can also see the top 50 list for the US and the top 25 in Canada here.
We're reminded that "the LinkedIn Top Start-ups list celebrates the companies and people making an impact in the professional world. The list is derived from a blended score looking at factors including interest in the company, engagement with employees, job interest and retention, and is informed by the billions of actions taken by more than 575 million professionals on LinkedIn."
The Lendi platform lets Australians search, compare and settle home loans – all online and in their own time. Lendi has removed the complexities to help everyday Australians better understand the home loan market and ultimately, encourage them to take control of their financial affairs.
“We’re dedicated to supporting and attracting the best talent across all industries – from financial services, software engineering to product development. We’ve tapped into the best in local talent to build the Lendi platform, with people from the top local and global tech companies joining Lendi to be part of our exciting journey,” continued Hyman.
Lendi has developed a growing list of initiatives to make it a rewarding place to work for. Lendi’s growing list of benefits include:
- The Annual Lendi Olympics – an offsite day where teams compete in a range of activities including bubble soccer, sumo wrestling and gladiator style challenges in a bid win the Lendi Cup.
- The Annual Conference – this year’s kickoff was held over two days in the Hunter Valley with team building workshops, a hackathon, inspirational speakers and an awards gala evening to recognise the efforts of employees.
- A bonus week of annual leave when employees reach their three year tenure at Lendi.
- Fortnightly Friday lunches on the Lendi head office balcony with views of the Sydney harbour.
- Fortnightly massages.
- Break out areas with ping pong and Ninja Warrior games.
- Free gym membership plus weekly boot camp and yoga classes.
- Lendi Homes – the corporate responsibility program that encourages employees to volunteer their time as a way of giving back to the community.
Lendi proudly boasts of having "settled over $6 billion in home loans to date. With over 300 staff across Australia, the startup has experienced triple digit growth in the last 12 months alone".
Speaking about the list, Matt Tindale, country manager, LinkedIn Australia & New Zealand, said “The inaugural 2018 LinkedIn Top Start-ups Australia list surfaces the young Australian companies attracting attention and top talent whilst disrupting industries as they gather momentum.
"It is also great to see such diversity in the list. It is fascinating that the list doesn’t just feature tech players, but includes a mix of companies from diverse sectors such as graphic design, consultancy, furniture, financial services, marketing, as well as food and beverage."
The LinkedIn Top Start-ups list is a part of the LinkedIn List franchise, an ongoing editorial series that celebrates professionals and companies making an impact in the professional world.
The full list of the LinkedIn Top Startups in Australia is here.