The Australian company says its sleek new design answers the need for agility among businesses today, with Pronto Xi 730 a cloud-focused solution that’s accessible on any device.
With the new release, Pronto Xi 730 features a new web interface that offers seamless access to Pronto Xi from any device with a web connection, through deeply secure cloud functionality – resulting in what Pronto says is a clean, modern and more intuitive display of information that improves productivity.
Chad Gates, Chief Operating Officer, Pronto Software said: “Pronto Xi has undergone a complete redesign, but this isn’t just about looks, it’s all about efficiency. We believe that efficiency is a beautiful thing. This is why we continue to innovate year after year, delivering continuous improvements and adding new features to our core software.
“We are proud to invest more than 12% of our turnover year-on-year into research and development for our flagship product. With 65% of our customers choosing our SaaS platform, cloud innovation is a key focus area for the business.”
Gates says the new web interface provides a reliable and secure user experience including quick deployment, meaning users can access Pronto Xi away from their usual desk environment, and a consistent user experience means no additional training is necessary.
Gates outlines other Pronto Xi 730 innovations, including:
• Simpler General Ledger Hierarchies delivers faster period end processing with out-of-the box reports and allows users to easily set up data structures to produce custom financial reports in minutes
• With seamless integration to Pronto Xi CRM, Sales and Inventory modules, Mobile Sales offers a complete customer profile view; the ability to make real-time sales transactions; and a powerful sales dashboard that makes it easy to track sales progress
• The enhanced Pronto Xi Project application makes it easier to manage projects by activity and duration. View percentage completion and status of each task to gain more accuracy and insight into a project’s progress. Integrated procurement gives project managers more control at project kick off with the automated purchase orders and work orders
• Mobile Service with on-site invoicing and payment receipting for faster call-to-cash process
• An Employee Portal to streamline many administrative tasks such as timesheet entry and leave management.