Parallels Mac Management 7 for Microsoft SCCM extends the Microsoft product to enable the management of Macs as well as Windows PCs.
"Microsoft SCCM is the standard that most enterprises use to manage their PCs," said Parallels president Jack Zubarev.
"However, the increasing number of Mac devices provides both management and security challenges. Parallels Mac Management 7 extends Microsoft SCCM and makes it the best solution for managing Mac devices, whether or not they are physically on-premise."
- Internet-based client management.
- Offline macOS imaging from an external USB drive (only the bootloader and Parallels Task Sequence Wizard are stored on the the USB drive - the rest of the OSD [operating system deployment] files remain on the distribution points).
- Non-OSD task sequence support (Mac Management 7 can be used to deploy software or configure Macs without a ‘Deploy macOS’ step that was required by previous versions).
- Send hardware inventory on request.
- New installer with support for in-place upgrades.
- Manual Mac client authentication (via System Preference applet).
Prices start at US$45 per Mac per year.