My first article on CA World 2016 is entitled ‘VIDEOS: CA World 2016 - CEO Mike Gregoire ‘Built to Change’ is the new paradigm for success’ and features a link to the day one keynote presentation video, the media Q&A from Day 1 and a video interview with Paul Falkenstein, the vice-president in charge of CA Australia.
The event itself had an absolute wealth of information on Agile Management, DevOps, Security, Mainframe developments and more, and you can see all of the media releases relating to these announcements here.
What I have for you in this article is a range of videos from CA World 2016.
To start with, the CA World 2016 Day Two Keynote presentation is below, but first…
The first two or three minutes of this video were made silent by me due to an audio copyright claim by the music’s creators — nothing to do with CA Tech — but it now seems to be playing. If the first two or three minutes are silent, don’t worry - the rest of the presentation has audio.
1. CA World 2016 Day Two – Keynote Presentation
This is followed by the executive Q&A:
2. Here's the CA World 2016 Day Two: Executive Q&A – Otto Berkes, Ayman Sayed, post keynote
3. Here’s CA Technologies chief executive Mike Gregoire, who participated in a Media Q&A following the Day 1 keynote:
4. Here's my video of the CA World 2016 Day 2: Customer Panel and Q&A – Digital Transformation & Business Results - moderated/hosted by Adam Elster, President, Global Field Operations.
The customers are:
Adrian Cuadros G. – executive director, IT Solutions Business Unit, Axtel.
Ram Venkataraman – senior vice-president, IT Operations and DevOps, Moody's.
Peter Francome – European director of IT Test, Liberty Global.
Amit Dhupkar – head of Group Technology, Singapore Post.
5. Here’s my video interview with Mark Bennett, vice-president of Services at CA Technologies for the APJ region:
6. Here’s my next video interview, this one with Richard Gerdis, vice-president for APJ on the topic of DevOps:
7. Finally, here’s my video of the Media ‘Show Floor Tour’ of CA World 2016, where we go to various parts of the exhibition floor and are given explanations from top CA Tech people on topics like DevOps, mainframe, startups and plenty more:
Alex Zaharov-Reutt travelled to CA World 2016 as a guest of CA Technologies.