Veritas, a global leader in information management, is bringing together a wide range of industry and technology leaders at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. It is not too late to register for the conference or just visit its expo.
Data is the new currency in the new world. Vision 2016 will foster important conversations about the future of information management. Attendees will learn how to maximise their investments in cloud, open source, and software-defined storage while maintaining control of their most critical asset – data.
“The exponential growth of data and the resources needed to manage it are two of the most pressing issues facing businesses today,” said Lynn Lucas, chief marketing officer at Veritas. “It’s not just the volume of data. It’s also where it resides and how it travels between private and public clouds, virtual environments and back to on-premises. Businesses must have a strategy for data and information management, and Vision is the industry conference dedicated to helping organisations hear best practices from other industry leaders and fine tune their strategies.”
Vision 2016 highlights include:
- Over 50 customers, partners and featured analysts sharing insights including Boston Scientific, ESG, Gartner, Hitachi, HPE, IDC, NNIT, St. Jude Medical, and more.
- Keynotes from featured industry thought leaders, strategic partners, and Veritas executives:
- Ana Pinczuk, chief product officer at Veritas.
- Bill Coleman, chief executive at Veritas.
- Doug Laney, vice-president and distinguished analyst at Gartner.
- John Willis, director at Docker.
- Kenneth Cukier, data editor at The Economist.
- Kirk Goldsberry, vice-president for San Antonio Spurs and visiting Harvard professor.
- Nan Boden, head of global technology partners at Google.
- Nate Silver, celebrity statistician and founder of FiveThirtyEight.com.
- Radhesh Balakrishnan, general manager, OpenStack at Red Hat.
- More than 40 hands-on labs, with sessions focusing on topics including data protection, open source strategies, software-defined storage, copy data management, information governance, and business resiliency.
- More than 50 break-out sessions to interact with and learn from product managers, business leaders, and solution engineers.
- A Partner Link Conference for partners to join in discussions with Veritas executives and industry experts on the latest products and solutions, joint sales and marketing opportunities and roundtables.
- Free, fully proctored Veritas Certified Specialist exams valued at US$225.
- Veritas’ customer and partner appreciation night on 14 September featuring entertainment from comedian T.J. Miller and legendary rock band Styx.
iTWire will be attending the conference as a guest of Veritas Australia.