According to Centrify CEO Tom Kemp, Centrify’s strong performance can be attributed to its ability to address identity needs for all environments, including cloud, mobile and on-premise.
“We’re thrilled that our direct sales team, as well as our channel and OEM partners, has signed up more than 2,000 customers to date to our cloud-based identity platform.
“Coupled with more than 5,000 customers of our identity management software, we have one of the largest install bases in the identity and access management market, no matter the deployment model.”
Announcing Centrify’s results for the 2014 fiscal year ending 30 June, Kemp said strong customer acquisition rates during the past year underscores the value of the company’s “comprehensive approach to identity management across cloud, on-premises and mobile environments.”
“Centrify is uniquely positioned to capitalise on the explosive demand for cloud-based security as companies of all sizes continue to embrace the IDaaS (also known as 'Cloud Identity' or 'Identity and Access Management as a Service') model.”
Kemp says Centrify is continuing to grow its customer installed base while maintaining a 97% customer retention rate and, in addition to posting strong sales for the fiscal year, he highlighted other key achievements by the company during the year, including:
• Raised $42 million in funding with participation by strategic investors Samsung Ventures, Fortinet Inc. and Docomo Capital
• Nearly doubled channel revenue with contributions from new partners including SoftwareONE, Corus360, FishNet Security and Mainline Information Systems, while also rolling out an enhanced Centrify Channel Partner Network in January
• Secured a number of awards, including the Gold Winner in Network Product Guide’s 9th Annual 2014 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards Program; the 2014 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award; Best Security Company of the Year at SC Awards Europe; Software Vendor of the Year at the European IT & Software Excellence Awards; five category nods from the Windows IT Pro 2013 Community Choice Awards; Silicon Valley Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2013; and the 2013 Cloud Computing Excellence Award for effectively using the cloud to secure mobile devices and access to SaaS applications
• Gartner recently positioned Centrify as a Visionary in the “Magic Quadrant for Identity and Access Management as a Service,” validating Centrify’s position as a top vendor in the IDaaS market
• Enhanced the executive team with the addition of Bill Mann as SVP of Products.