Société Générale (USA) managing director and chief data officer for the Americas Bala Ayyar's presentation was about delivering value from governance requirements, and he was also part of a panel discussing organisation-wide data governance.
Medibank general manager of information management, technology and operations Craig Rowlands' presentation addressed issues around the management and use of unstructured data.
- ANZ Bank head of enterprise data integrity Paul Davies;
- ANZ Bank chief data office data communications and culture lead Nikoleta Tsockallos;
- Bupa chief data officer Scott Barber;
- carsales.com.au data analytics and science director Sveta Freidman;
- HSBC chief data officer for Asia Pacific international markets Christopher Butler;
- NAB chief data officer and executive general manager of enterprise data Glenda Crisp;
- NAB data governance for enterprise data David Vaz;
- Origin Energy group head of customer analytics Sandra Hogan;
- QBE Insurance head of data strategy and governance Nonna Milmeister;
- Standard Chartered Bank compliance program head of data and technology Ai-Hua Kam;
- TNT global head of data governance Anwar Mirza;
- Uber manager of marketing analytics and data science Mario Vinasco; and
- University of Melbourne director of digital and data Assyl Haidar.