The updates are part of the company’s vision for Data 4.0, which CEO Amit Walia addressed in a keynote at Informatica’s Intelligent Data Summit; the first in a series of free CLAIREview events.
“The current state of the world has disrupted business as usual and is driving a true paradigm shift to Data 4.0,” said Amit Walia, CEO of Informatica. “The need for digital transformation has accelerated. Today, we must redefine previous assumptions and enter a world that is cloud native and metadata-driven, supported by intelligent automations and trusted insights, at operational scale. I believe that Data 4.0 is the soul of digital transformation – and that scale, automation and trust can only be achieved with AI and machine learning capabilities.”
Today’s innovations across Informatica’s product portfolio equip businesses with the industry’s most advanced intelligence and automation capabilities, enabling them to achieve Data 4.0 transformation. Fueled by AI and data, enterprises will be able to rapidly scale and navigate complexity with adaptability, resiliency, agility, flexibility, and responsiveness.
A sample of capabilities include:
- Comprehensive data asset analytics with pre-packaged and extensible reports
- Deeper, smarter insights for business with self-service analytics
- Liability and risk assessment models, such as for regulatory compliance
- Automated cloud mass ingestion
- Cloud data quality and metadata management
- Quickly “shop” for and access enterprise data using a data marketplace digital storefront
- Democratize data by collaboratively defining data quality policies and rules
- Automate data governance activities
- Automate change notifications
- Accelerate and strengthen digital commerce
- Minimize supply chain risk
- Increase customer loyalty
Richard Scott, Managing Director for Informatica ANZ, says Data 4.0 is the culmination of everything technical teams, data scientists, marketing managers, executives and leaders have aspired to but previously considered a pipedream.
“We now have a solution that combines the latest advances in cloud computing capabilities with advanced artificial intelligence, including machine learning and natural language processing.
“For organisations that are yearning to leverage their data without the cost, resource and time-intensive burdens of previous cloud solutions, our new product portfolio is ready to take them to the promised land of data-driven insights and business value.”
See the future of AI-powered data management
CLAIREview is a virtual and on-demand experience connecting AI-powered data management experts, innovators and thought leaders. The series features four virtual summits and more than 50 sessions. In addition to keynote speeches, the events feature on-demand technical demos and sessions which attendees can watch at their own pace.
Informatica is the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. For over 25 years we have been helping companies accelerate their data-driven digital transformations. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit Informatica.