Sprinklr is essentially an aggregation point for social media – social media management software. It is used to monitor inbound and outbound conversations across multi-channels, build influence and evaluate the usefulness of social media. It has partnered with Microsoft Azure Cloud to offer new clients more services and reach.
It has the world’s only enterprise SMMS Experience Cloud technology platform, purpose-built to help large brands create, manage, and optimize social experiences across 20+ social channels and brand websites.
Unlike point solutions or disconnected cloud services Sprinklr:
- Helps enterprise brands connect with an exploding number of social customer touchpoints
- Is channel-agnostic with a social core
- Provides a complete, integrated, and collaborative set of social capabilities for managing social media, brand websites, content, paid advertising, and listening
- Enables employees of large brands to collaborate across silos in a secure and scalable way
- Integrates with and extends existing IT investments
- Is purpose-built to put the customer experience at the centre of the enterprise, where it belongs.
Carlos Dominguez, president, and chief operating officer of Sprinklr, said, “As part of our collaboration, we’re extending our platform to Microsoft’s Azure, where we will host new, joint customers on a hyper-scalable cloud that can move at the speed of social. We’re also pleased to share that we intend to work with Microsoft to develop a future solution by integrating our experience management platform with Microsoft’s customer relationship management solution, Microsoft Dynamics, their business analytics suite, Power BI, and their leading cloud productivity suite Office 365 to power a next-generation experience management suite—all hosted in Azure, the cloud trusted by more than 85 percent of the Fortune 500.”
Allison Watson, corporate vice-president, US marketing and operations at Microsoft, said, “The cloud is the great enabler when it comes to helping companies scale across continents and devices in a secure and flexible way. We’ve already begun working with Sprinklr to extend its platform to Azure, and future joint customers’ cloud-based offerings to Azure.”
Here is an overview of what the news means for joint Microsoft and Sprinklr customers:
- Azure’s development capabilities will enable Sprinklr to move even faster with future platform enhancements and integrations.
- Sprinklr will leverage Azure’s elastic search capabilities and advanced compute modules, including key elements of its reporting product and user interface.
- Azure has announced 32 regions globally with 24 regions currently generally available – more than any other major cloud provider combined and all backed by Microsoft’s $15 billion (USD) investment in global datacenter infrastructure.
- Azure has 37 major certifications and attestations – also more than any other major public cloud provider, enabling our customers to operate globally and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.