TIBCO, a global leader in integration, API Management, and Analytics, has released its Personal Automation Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, TIBCO Simplr.
The application includes a simple do-it–yourself tool that automates repetitive tasks and makes it easy to build forms and flows to collect, manage, and move data from people as well as cloud applications. With its unique mix of forms and integration, Simplr empowers users of all backgrounds to increase productivity and save time by putting tedious tasks on autopilot.
“We’ve leveraged our strength in integration and workflow automation to offer both businesses and individual users the ability to innovate on the fly and get jobs done faster,” said Matt Quinn, executive vice president, products & technology, and chief technology officer, TIBCO. “Simplr does not require a technical skill level; this is TIBCO for everyone. It’s our goal to empower users of all backgrounds with tools to achieve greater digital success, and the Simplr application supports this by streamlining users’ business processes and increasing their productivity without relying on IT teams or coding.”
From demand generation campaigns and content marketing tasks to event planning and social media processes, TIBCO Simplr can help by linking cloud applications and automating tasks. The application also lets users gather information from people with a robust online forms tool – one of the only in the space to do so. Simplr gives users the power to:
- Connect apps like Evernote, Gmail, Google Sheets, Salesforce, Marketo, Twitter, JIRA, Slack, Dropbox, SurveyMonkey, TIBCO Spotfire, and more;
- Collect, manage, and move data between cloud apps with flows, getting more data and actionable results out of the products you use every day;
- Easily build forms to gather data from people and send it where you like via flows;
- Improve efficiency and increase data quality on the fly by applying transformations while data is being mapped; and
- Tailor the frequency of running flows, triggering them on-demand, on a schedule, or in real-time by an event, such as a form submission.
Simplr is quick to set up and easy to use. Easily create a flow to connect cloud apps, add a form to gather information, and then Simplr gets to work to deliver the results you want. Users can employ the TIBCO Expresso mobile app to publish data from within TIBCO Simplr flows and subscribe to them as contextualised push notifications on the go.
Users can download the TIBCO Expresso app for iOS and add it to their flows here.