New customers include Austrian Airlines, Canadian Cancer Society, CA Technologies, Canon Australia and New Zealand, FANUC Robotics Europe, Heineken, Lloyd's of London, NIVEA and YouSee. Additionally, Sitecore extended and grew its partnerships with top agencies and systems integrators including AKQA, Fleishman-Hillard, Ogilvy & Mather, Perficient, Razorfish, SapientNitro and Valtech.
'Customers and partners around the globe continue to adopt Sitecore's leading technology to power their critical Web properties and deliver compelling Web experiences,' said Michael Seifert, CEO, Sitecore. 'Our stellar growth is indicative of our commitment to enabling customer and partner success - and providing new innovations across our award-winning product line.'
Commitment to Product Leadership and Community Success
Sitecore's strong fiscal year performance was driven by product innovation, global expansion '” including entering into new markets such as Japan and New Zealand '” and growing interest in marketing automation and personalised Web communications.
To support this growth, Sitecore increased its workforce to 200 employees worldwide. More than 50 percent of these employees are in technical and R&D positions responsible for supporting continued product innovation.
Fiscal Year Highlights
· Introduced Key Product Innovations:
· Sitecore 6.3 is a cloud-ready CMS solution for global businesses interested in cost-effectively deploying website delivery centres with a cloud computing strategy. With Sitecore 6.3, customers and partners can now place Web servers in multiple geographies worldwide, allowing for more consistent and responsive website visitor experiences. In addition, this solution enables multiple content authoring servers worldwide to improve content authoring and CMS return on investment.
· Sitecore's Email Campaign Manager gives marketers the tools to understand every user visit and action on a corporate website and which email campaigns are influencing those actions. With Email Campaign Manager, corporate websites and email campaigns are tightly aligned, allowing marketers to test and target more relevant content in emails, landing pages and other Web pages.
· Intranet Portal 3.1 helps companies build an intranet that serves as the communications hub for the entire organisation.
· Received Prominent Industry Acknowledgement for Award Winning Solution:
· Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's August 2010 'Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management' report. Leaders were evaluated on customer experience, innovation, market understanding, marketing and sales strategy, product strategy and business model. To download a complimentary copy of the report, please click here.
· Received the CeBIT.AU Business Award in the New Media category in Australia; Leading WCM vendor in IT Commerce in the Netherlands; and Outstanding Website Development by the Web Marketing Association.
· Increased Strong Partnerships with interactive agencies, systems integrators and Web development firms to drive value and success for customers around the globe. New and expanded partnerships include AKQA, Fleishman-Hillard, Razorfish, Ogilvy & Mather, Perficient, SapientNitro and Valtech. Today, Sitecore has more than 700 partners worldwide.
· Expanded Powerful Developer Network to more than 3,900 certified Sitecore developers.
For more information: