It begins by stating, 'Caffeine is the most commonly used psychoactive drug. Coffee and other caffeinated beverages such as tea, soft-drinks and energy drinks access the stimulant and when taken in large quantities increase tendencies to hallucinate says La Trobe University's Professor Simon Crowe, School of Psychological Sciences.'
I'd better go get another cup of coffee ... I can barely hear the "... sleigh bells in the snow." [White Christmas lyrics]
Don't let traffic bottlenecks slow your network or business-critical apps to a grinding halt. With SolarWinds Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) you can gain unified network availability, performance, bandwidth, and traffic monitoring together in a single pane of glass.
With SolarWinds BAP, you'll be able to:
• Detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues
• Track response time, availability, and uptime of routers, switches, and other SNMP-enabled devices
• Monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns.
• Identify bandwidth hogs and see which applications are using the most bandwidth
• Graphically display performance metrics in real time via dynamic interactive maps
William Atkins completed educational degrees in science (bachelor’s in physics and mathematics) from Illinois State University (Normal, United States) and business (master’s in entrepreneurship and bachelor’s in industrial relations) from Western Illinois University